We’re really excited to announce that Property Finance expert, Leigh Blain, has joined the STAC team!
Leigh is a leading expert in Property Finance, with over 15 years experience in development & commercial investment, having held Senior Management roles in Westpac and NAB.
In the 5 years prior to joining STAC in 2019, Leigh was in Westpac’s Top 3 National deal writers over multiple years, writing over $1 billion in property finance, ranging from boutique projects through to high-rise towers.
His experience in both investment and development finance covers multiple asset classes – just some examples have included:
- Multi-staged and Boutique Luxury Townhouse developments
- High-Density Apartment Developments
- Rugby club Redevelopment – Clubhouse & Allied Health
- 300 room Hotel refurbishment
- Master-planned Golf Course Community
- Neighbourhood Shopping Centres
- Office Towers Investment
- Technology Parks Development & Investment
- Large-scale multi-tenanted Industrial project
In a tight banking market and rapidly evolving Alternative Capital Market, Leigh’s Property Finance skills & experience equips Property Developers & Investors with confidence to safely navigate funding markets, by leveraging invaluable Client-Side Advisory services that deliver bespoke Structured Debt & Equity solutions.
If you, or one of your clients, has a need for any of the following, Leigh is the man to talk to:
- Negotiating with Banks for favourable terms & pricing
- Alternative Finance to kick off a stalled Development
- Leveraged Finance debt/equity options
- Residual Stock refinancing or equity-recycling
To get in touch with Leigh to discuss your project/asset, or those of your client’s, contact him on:
Phone: 0422 493 754