There is nothing more critical in business than this
Without it, your business simply won’t live to see another day. Hence we live and die by the two old adages – “Cash is King” and “Don’t Grow Broke”.
Far too often, management of working capital is done on a “she’ll be right” basis, or equally worse, approaching the bank “cap in hand” when the overdraft balance is hitting its limit.
“In a time of rapid growth, Mark was a critical part of our team, managing our capital requirements. He took the time to understand our business, provide us with guidance and was responsive to our needs.”
DON LEEMBRUGGEN, MANAGING PARTNER, BARRY.NILSSON. LAWYERS
Don't Settle For Less
Capabilities beyond those of Finance Brokers
Finance brokers will often quickly jump to telling you that they have a particular product or lender that will be a magic fix, based upon what you’ve told them at a high-level you need. They might even tell you that they do up to $300m when the truth is that they don’t have the experience to understand a detailed 3-way forecast, perhaps not even how to read a balance sheet.
STAC Capital and its highly-experienced team are career commercial bankers and have been the lead-arrangers or financiers for countless businesses with complex funding needs. Complex businesses are our game, through and through.
Why STAC is different
- You only deal with very highly-experienced professionals.
- We are not just single deal focused. We value long-term mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients.
- We are fiercely independent and loyal to our clients – while we have strong relationships with a large number of lenders and investors, we do not have any affiliations or attachments to any in particular.
- We understand the true meaning of strategy and therefore take the time to clearly understand all the factors that make up our clients’ strategy, before structuring & implementing a solution.
- We are transparent with our pricing and align this with the interests of our clients.
- Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.