Project, Pipeline & Portfolio Advice
The scope of our advisory services can be quite broad, typically agreed based upon the needs of our clients, our capabilities and experience, as well that of our strategic partners (external advisors and consultants).
Professional Advisory Services for Property
Assisting to build, or critically analyse, single- or multi-stage project feasibilities
Including the quantum and timing of the various layers of the capital stack, including Senior Debt, Mezzanine Debt, Preferential and Ordinary Equity.
JoinT Venture Structuring
Structuring & Arranging various forms of equity
Working together with lawyers and accountants to ensure that risks are adequately considered and potential benefits leveraged
Ensuring that structures will fit with the likely requirements of financiers and/or investors.
Leveraging our broad range of relationships, we identify and select necessary professionals and consultants commensurate with the nature and size of a project
Project/development managers, town planners, architects, engineers, valuers, quantity surveyors, real estate agents, lawyers, accountants etc.
Review and assessment of distressed positions/assets
Formulation of work-out strategies together with clients and relevant professionals (lawyers, insolvency practitioners, sale agents, construction professionals etc)
Negotiation with existing and/or potential incoming lenders/banks.
Solutions for all projects, major or boutique
Whether you need to unlock capital from 3 or 300 units, STAC have the capability to structure a solution for you. We cover the entire capital stack:
- Senior Debt (1st mortgage)
- Mezzanine Debt (2nd mortgage)
- Structured Equity - including Preferential Equity and Ordinary Equity.
STAC Capital and its highly-experienced team have been the lead-arrangers or financiers on countless property projects and portfolios, ranging from boutique townhouses to $100m high-density developments.
We access capital through our broad and deep relationships including local & offshore Banks, Fund Managers and Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (UHNW/VHNW/HNW).
Why Choose Us
Our approach is different to that of typical finance brokers.
1. You Only deal with very highly experienced professionals.
2. We are not just single deal focused. We value long-term mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients.
3. We are fiercely independent and loyal to our clients – while we have strong relationships with a large number of lenders and investors, we do not have any affiliations or attachments to any in particular.
4. We understand the true meaning of strategy and therefore take the time to clearly understand all the factors that make up our clients’ strategy, before structuring & implementing a solution.
5. We are transparent with our pricing and align this with the interests of our clients.
Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.