Unlock Opportunities from your Complete Projects
The nature of property development and construction finance naturally means that all of your Equity & Profits don’t get unlocked until the last units or lots in your development have been sold. In a market where sales take longer to achieve than they used to, this can really hold you back.
STAC Capital can help you unlock your opportunities, structuring a Residual Stock Finance facility on the remaining unsold units in your apartment or townhouse project, or lots in a land subdivision, which can be used to:
Payout a Construction Finance facility, to:
reduce interest cost, or
provide more time to progressively sell down
Unlock Equity to put into your next development, which can:
be a major saving compared to using Mezzanine Debt, or
bring forward development timeframes to reduce your costs and improve your returns
Solutions for all projects, major or boutique
Whether you need to unlock capital from 3 or 300 units, STAC have the capability to structure a solution for you. We cover the entire capital stack:
- Senior Debt (1st mortgage)
- Mezzanine Debt (2nd mortgage)
- Structured Equity - including Preferential Equity and Ordinary Equity.
STAC Capital and its highly-experienced team have been the lead-arrangers or financiers on countless property projects and portfolios, ranging from boutique townhouses to $100m high-density developments.
We access capital through our broad and deep relationships including local & offshore Banks, Fund Managers and Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (UHNW/VHNW/HNW).
Why Choose Us
Our approach is different to that of typical finance brokers.
1. You Only deal with very highly experienced professionals.
2. We are not just single deal focused. We value long-term mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients.
3. We are fiercely independent and loyal to our clients – while we have strong relationships with a large number of lenders and investors, we do not have any affiliations or attachments to any in particular.
4. We understand the true meaning of strategy and therefore take the time to clearly understand all the factors that make up our clients’ strategy, before structuring & implementing a solution.
5. We are transparent with our pricing and align this with the interests of our clients.
Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.