Strategic Capital Structuring
Sourcing debt from Banks may well still possible, but how painful is the process and are you getting the best deal, with terms and security structures that don’t put everything you’ve worked so hard for at risk?
STAC Capital’s leadership team are career bankers that have financed countless commercial properties and portfolios. They have seen the good and the bad, having worked through booms as well as the challenges of the GFC.
Don’t Settle For Less
Focus on more than just a good Interest Rate
Getting the best rates & fees on your debt is naturally very important. STAC work hard on your side, knowing what levers can be pulled and how to get the best out of the banks. But being professional Capital Advisors, we go further than typical finance brokers, such as:
Ensuring that debt and security structures don’t destroy the asset protection structures setup by your accountants and lawyers
Negotiating Covenants and Conditions that are commensurate with strengths and risks
Structuring debt tenor/term to balance cost of capital with refinance risk
Solutions for all assets, large and small
Whether you need to negotiate a funding package for 1 property or 100, STAC have the capability to structure a solution for you. We cover the entire capital stack:
Senior Debt (1st mortgage)
Mezzanine Debt (2nd mortgage)
STAC Capital and its highly-experienced team have been the lead-arrangers or financiers on countless commercial properties and portfolios, ranging from strata industrial sheds to office buildings and shopping centres.
We access capital through our broad and deep relationships including local & offshore Banks, Fund Managers and Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals (UHNW/VHNW/HNW).
Why Choose Us
Our approach is different to that of typical finance brokers.
1. You Only deal with very highly experienced professionals.
2. We are not just single deal focused. We value long-term mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients.
3. We are fiercely independent and loyal to our clients – while we have strong relationships with a large number of lenders and investors, we do not have any affiliations or attachments to any in particular.
4. We understand the true meaning of strategy and therefore take the time to clearly understand all the factors that make up our clients’ strategy, before structuring & implementing a solution.
5. We are transparent with our pricing and align this with the interests of our clients.
Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.