Professional Advice Services for Businesses
Whilst we do act in a brokerage capacity for our clients, part of our differentiation from finance brokers is in providing bespoke advisory services to selected businesses with turnover up to around $300m.
The scope of our advisory services can be quite broad, typically agreed based upon the needs of our clients, our capabilities and experience, as well that of our strategic partners (external advisors and consultants).
Some examples of our business advisory services include (but are not limited to):
- Building Feasibility & Cash Flow models internally
- Stress-testing forecast models
Equity Capital structuring & arranging
- STAC works in partnership with specialist professionals that structure and raise equity capital for businesses
- Crowd-Sourced (“CSEF”), Private Placement Offers (“PPO”), Reverse Take-Overs (“RTO”), Initial Public Offerings (“IPO”)
- Leveraging our broad range of relationships, we introduce necessary professionals and consultants commensurate with the nature, specific requirements and size of a business
- Accountants, Lawyers, Business Valuers, Sales & Marketing Consultants, Insolvency Practitioners, Franchising Specialists etc.
- Review and assessment of distressed positions
- Formulation of work-out strategies together with clients and relevant professionals (lawyers, insolvency practitioners, business valuers, specialist consultants/professionals etc)
- Negotiation with existing and/or potential incoming lenders/banks.